GETTING IN TOUCH
If you have any other questions regarding the NOVA Open or registration, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NOVA Open, held at the Hyatt Regency, is named for the Northern Virginia locations which have hosted the event and will continue to be held in the D.C. metropolitan area. Centrally located along the Eastern Seaboard of the United States, the NOVA Open is serviced by Reagan National Airport (DCA). About 4 hours South of New York City and 2 hours north of Richmond, the NOVA Open could easily be a day trip - if not for the fact that there's far too much going on for just one day!
The NOVA Open room rate rate is available for ten (10) nights. Book your trip to Washington D.C., as early as the Saturday before and stay in town until the next Tuesday after NOVA Open. Turn your trip into a vacation. The room quality/rate being extended to our guests by the Hyatt is the best deal in the Metro DC area at that time of year. We encourage you to extend your stay. Visit the monuments on the Capitol Mall and tour the Smithsonian's museums. Hyatt shuttles and the Metro make it easy. Thanks for your interest in the NOVA Open and we look forward to seeing you this year!
LOOK WHAT THE HYATT'S DOING FOR THE NOVA OPEN'S GUESTS:
- Entire Hyatt Event Space in Use
- Ever Increasing Number of Vendors in Regency Foyer!
- Room Rates at $95
- More Double rooms available in the NOVA Open Block
- Cell Reception Available in All Areas of Hotel
- 50% off In-Room Wi-Fi . . . Free In-Room Wi-Fi for Gold Passport Members - Sign Up Today
- 50% off Valet Parking
- 20% off Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at the Hotel Restaurant, Cinnabar – Show Your Convention Badge!
- $4 Hyatt-Selected Beer for NOVA Open Guests THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE EVENT