The Washington, DC area is served by three different airports:
- Washington National Airport (DCA) (1 mile from Hyatt, local information)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) (30 miles from Hyatt, local information)
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) (36 miles from Hyatt, local information)
Local Rail and Bus Service
The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) provides regular service around the city and is conveniently accessible from the Hyatt:
- WMATA Metrorail & Metrobus (“Metro”)
- Hyatt provides shuttles to/from DCA Airport
- Hyatt provides shuttles to/from the D.C. Metro every 10 minutes
There are several taxi cab companies to chose from in the area. Two recommended options are:
- The Hyatt Regency will be providing on-site parking at 50% the regular rate.
- Alternative parking sites may be available.