Warmachine/Hordes NOVA Hardcore Tournament
- • 50PT SR2013 tournament
• Appendix Rules: 1 List Required, 7-minute timed turns, Scenario: Death Match
Hardcore Painting Requirements
• 32 Players (maximum)
• 5 Round EventQualifying Event:
• The top six (6) players will qualify for the Old-Style Masters event on Sunday.
• Time Extension
• Hardcore Awards
• Players that complete the tournament will earn the “I’m Totally Hardcore” achievement.
Saturday, Aug 31
4:00 PM – Registration begins
4:45 PM – Standby teams are accepted
5:00 PM – Registration closes, pairings are created and tournament begins
2:00 AM – Tournament ends
Once per game, a player may use their Time Extension, and add three (3) minutes to their turn clock for the current turn.
There are four special awards given out for the leading players in various aspects of gameplay:
• Vanquisher: Most Wins
• Mage Hunter: Most Efficient Assassination
• Executioner: Most Army Points Destroyed
• Master Craftsman: Finest Painted Army
Refer to the Privateer Press 2013 Hardcore Rules for details.
NOTE: Players wishing to be considered for the Master Craftsman award must have their armies judged by the appearance judges prior to the start of the third round. (So before the event, or sometime during Rounds 1 and 2). The appearance judge scores will be used to narrow the field to the top three armies. Before the fourth round, the top three armies will be displayed side by side, and a panel of appearance judges will compare them and determine the finest painted army. The winner will b revealed at the end of the event.
Hardcore tournaments are designed for the most competitive of WM/H players. It requires a single, fully-painted army, and absolute mastery of that list since you only get 7 minutes a turn. 50 Points, 32 Players, and whole lot of bloodshed! $10.
SAVE $50: GET YOUR $30 WARMACHINE/HORDES ALL PASS HERE!
Mission Primer (07/15/2013)