Warmachine/Hordes NOVA Trifecta Team Tournament
- 35 PT SR2012 tournament
- Appendix Rules: Death Clock
- Players must register as part of a team of 3 players that are all present.
- 24 Player maximum (8 teams of 3)
- Teams will be matched against other teams each round. The team that wins the majority of individual games wins the team match.
- Teams must rank their players according to skill level (Captain, 1stLieutenant, and 2nd Lieutenant). Each player will be matched against the same rank in matches. The highest ranked game result will break match ties.
- Team Feat: Once during the tournament, after reviewing matchups but before starting rolls are made, the Team Captain may change the ranks of two players on his team. Priority for use of the team feat is determined by a 3D6 roll off between captains – winner chooses order of declaration. Declaration of “no feat” is binding even if the other team declares use of their feat afterwards.
Qualifying Event: All members of the best overall team will qualify for the NoVA Open WM/Hordes Championship & Warmachine Weekend Qualifier on Sunday. The Captain of the 2nd place team will also qualify.
Iron Arena: Players that complete the tournament will earn the Trifecta Team Tournament achievement.
Saturday, Sept 1
6:00 PM – Registration begins (Team Captains must provide all paperwork, army lists)
6:45 PM – Standby teams are accepted
7:00 PM – Registration closes, matchups are created and tournament begins
12:30 AM – Tournament ends
Mission Primer (07/15/2013)